Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Oh what a day to be single-right? I didnt have to worry about what to buy someone on this "Manufacturer's Holiday." No really-I dont feel depressed today like I would have most times in the past. Being single for me has been a real blessing. I have learned who I am, and what I mean to God as a healthy individual. Im glad to be single. God tells us that in order to be happy as a couple, we must first be happy with ourselves. For most of my life-I never allowed myself to know who I am-Diana-without a boyfriend! I like who I am-God created me the way I am and I bring Him pleasure! That is enough for me.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and may God's hands hold your heart close to His!

D

1 comment:

Emily said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to find out what to do.